It is widely known that environmental law has developed greatly in recent years. At VGC Abogados, which was the first boutique firm that specialized in this area of practice, we provide support to our clients over the complete cycle of each project so that they can carry out their projects successfully.
Among others, we handle the following matters:
- Advice on the environmental assessment of projects and the design of strategies for approval, including obtaining environmental and sectoral permits.
- Actions and procedures before sectoral authorities.
- Preparation of legal opinions for the analysis and resolution of complex environmental matters.
- Advice and consulting related to matters of generation, transport and operation of wastes.
- Performance of environmental legal audits.
- Due diligence for financing and project acquisitions.
- Support in negotiation processes with communities.
- Advice on applying Law 19,253 on Protection, Promotion and Development of Indigenous Peoples and ILO Convention 169 on Indigenous and Tribal Peoples in Independent Countries.